WHY REST HOME CARE?
There comes a time when you realise that Mum and Dad may not be able to manage alone anymore.
Tell-tale signs can include:
· A formerly well-groomed parent looking slightly dishevel or wearing clothing inappropriate to the weather or occasion
· Clothing needing more frequent laundering
· Unexplained weight loss (not caused by medical condition or dental issue)
· Loss of confidence, reluctance to pursue usual activities and routines
· Reducing contact and communication with family, friends and neighbours
· Household tasks, cleaning and laundry left undone
· Medications becoming muddled or not being taken correctly
The Cottage can help by giving you (the caregiver) a break or by being an extra pair of hands (and eyes).